Interested in writing an article for TalkDeath? We want to hear from you! We want our Community to grow and are looking for greats reads on anything from bereavement, grief support, the funeral industry, death positivity and anything related to death. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you submit:
1. Your article should be at least 800 words long. We want interesting, unique and engaging work.
2. Make sure your work is relevant to our website. Anything related to death, bereavement, grief, burial, and funerary issues. Related Fiction or creative non-fiction is also more than welcome.
3. Write up a short author bio for yourself and include 1 link to your website or blog and 1 link to a social media profile.
4. Include 1 related image, of good quality that has a width of 1333px max and is licensed under Creative Common with a link to the creator.
5. Include a meta title and a meta description that is relevant to your article. This way search engines will be able to crawl your article and we can easily share it on social media.
1. If you are a marketer, work for a content farm or are just trying to link up keywords, we are not interested. Nothing SEO related and no keyword stuffing.
2. We don’t want to publish an article that has already been published on other blogs or websites. Keep your work unique.
Articles we publish are shared throughout our extensive social media network and are ranked by major search engines. If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We look forward to expanding our Community with your help!
To write for us or ask a question, contact us here.